CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break Fun... or Not!

Spring Break has officially come to a close for me this year... and to be honest I didn't feel like it was any different than being in school. I have an annotated bibliography and outline due on Tuesday that I have been working on the whole time, and it honestly has sucked! I hate doing homework when we are suppose to have a break! Anyways, pretty much not Spring Break fun for me.

This week has been pretty mellow... I went on Relief Society Presidency visits with my dear friend Jessica this week. That was fun as it always is! I really enjoy going out and visiting the girls in the ward, it really helps me get to know them on a different level. I feel like we form more friendships over these visits.

Well there is not much more to report, sorry for the short update this week, hopefully I will have more to share next week....

One last thing... I have been asked by many friends to start updating my weight loss progress and how Weight Watchers is going for me. So at the end of each post I will put up my weight loss for that week and any significant things pertaining to my loss. I am  also putting up a "before" picture of me then maybe I can see more of difference as time goes on.

So for this week I lost 1 pound making my total loss of 17.8 pounds in 8 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment