CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 05, 2011

I am going to get better at this!

Well... here I am again, trying to blog! I have decided to make a change though... I am going to do this a lot more often. I've decided that life is too exciting and adventurous to not share. So here I go at taking an attempt at being a better blogger....

So life has been crazy the past few months for me, so I will update you in bits with one story at a time to keep it more simple and easy to understand!
  • First off... I have finished all my pre-reqs for some Nursing Schools and have applied. I have some other classes to work on to apply to a couple more schools, but I am taking it easy for now. I received my acceptance letter from SLCC, they gave me the entrance date of Fall 2015... yes, that is 4 1/2 years away!!! I know it won't be that long of a wait, but heck! I am not waiting that long...
  • Secondly... My Stake was lucky enough to be able to form a YSA ward within our own boundaries, and must I say that I LOVE IT!!! This has been by far the best ward I have ever been to! I don't have to introduce myself to people all the time like I am the new girl in the ward like my old ward... which I attended for 2 years. I am in the RS Presidency and have absolutely loved my calling. I have been so busy, but have had a blast at the same time. I have been able to get to know the people in my ward on a different level, but the best thing about this calling is that I am not the shy girl I use to be... this calling has forced my out of my shell and I have loved it! I have had some really fun experiences in the ward and it has only been going since Oct. Best of all though, I have made some great friends! Some of my closest friends are in my ward! So yeah, Hunter YSA ward is an amazing ward!
  • Thirdly.... if thirdly is a word??? I finally hit that point in life where I am tired of trying to lose weight with no help... so I gave in and joined Weight Watchers. Must I say that I love it! If any of you are my fb friends, you have probably seen my post already, but I will share it again because I am so pround of being so successful! I have lost 14.6 lbs to date and lost over 5% of my starting weight in 6 weeks. I am so excited!!! I have really learned a lot from this program. I can still eat what I want, just in moderation. The best thing is that I am seeing my self turn to healthier foods and habits naturally now. I ate a 3 Musketeers the other day and really regreted buying it, I would have rather had a banana... and when I go out with friends I would rather do active stuff instead of a movie or some other activity. Don't get me wrong I love my movies still, but I love being more active. I am just enjoying life so much more.
  • Lastly... Just to sum up my simple life... Work is good, we are staying busy with babies, which I love!!! School is going... I am taking English 2010 this semester and it is pretty simple, but I hate writing papers all the time. I am finally feeling better after a nasty sinus infection that caused me to feel like I was sufficating in my sleep, but all is well now! There have been little bumps along the way but over all... life is good.
So here is my promise to blog more often! Keep watching for more post, they will have more details that I will put up on fb.... Life is good.... I am happy.... The sun has been shining... The End!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I guess this means I shall try to be better and blog more also! I will add your link onto the Tucker blog, and feel free to post on that blog also as an author. I am so excited to see you this Summer!!!!!!! You have grown into a beautiful Women Carli and I think of you as a sister!

    ReplyDelete