CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 09, 2011

HI HO HI HO!!! Work is all I know...

I am finally feeling some freedom today from work. I have worked every day since last Saturday, except for Tuesday. But to make it so I wouldn't miss work that one day, I had to go to a Dr. appointment... at IMC!!! I was even lucky enough to pick a crazy week to work all week... I evened missed all of General Conference because I was so busy I couldn't sit and listen to it in the nursery, but I have heard a few things that have been said and can't wait to sit down and listen. I am beyond done with IMC at the moment. I am going to bask in the joy of having this weekend off, even thought it is snowing outside and I can't go for a nice walk/jog like I would like to today. So there really hasn't been much excitement on my end of life because I have been stuck in my home away from home.... not by choice!

I am excited for Monday though... I am going to be seeing two of my favorite bands perform!!! A Rocket To The Moon and Runner Runner!!! They were both openers for Secondhand Serenade, which proves my point that he has the best openers and I have grown to love so many of them!


The Shrinking of Carli

So this week I thought I was doing really well on Weight Watchers... I got back to tracking and only had to use a few of my extra points. So I thought I would at lose a little, but no I gained... not a ton but enough to kick myself over! To top it all off, I got called in for my on-call and missed the meeting this week and I am bummed about it! I know that I will hit my lows and have weeks like this, but I have felt so good losing weight and seeing myself change. I am done being overweight and I want to make myself healthier! I see people who have health complications so young and know that I have to change my life so I do not face those things in the future, I want to live to see life! That is why I am calling this summer my Bucket List summer, I am doing so much for me and getting out there and exploring things I have never done, so I will be posting about things as they happen.  To end on a good note... they are doing a 5K in May and I am training to do it! Me and at least one of my dear friends from work are going to go and I am so excited to do... so I will update you on my training progress for that.

Week 11- I gained 0.4 lbs, making my total loss at 20.6 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment