CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

What a lucky girl I am...

I wanted to post about the changes that are happening in my life, but next week will hold even more so I will post about those later. So I decided that I wanted to post about awesome friends and how grateful I am to have been lead to a ward where I have met one of my greatest friends! I feel pretty lucky to have met her and become so close to her. She has been there to comfort me, to cheer me up, and many of times to laugh with me. We have had some great memories in just the short time we have known each other. I just really can't express how grateful I am to have met her. I hope by her reading this post she will know how awesome she is and how much I truly love her! So Ashley.... your are AMAZING!!!
I have so many other great friends as well, works friends I treasure, those I have met in my ward and many others. I used to always feel like I never had friends and that no one wanted to be my friend, but my life shows differently now. I feel my friends have shaped me into who I am today, and for that I am grateful. So to all my friends Thank You for being awesome!

The Shrinking of Carli

So this week I hit a huge milestone!!! I was beyond excited at weigh-in as I found out this great news. I worked hard this week. I ate better, passed up on things I didn't need, tracked better, was more active, and just felt better all around. Anyways, my big milestone I hit... I am officially under 250 lbs! This is amazing... I don't think I have weigh this light since my Cold Stone days, which is why I gained some of my lbs, but I am super stoked! I have worked hard to get here, now just 100 lbs to go and I will reach my goal weight! But for now my next goal is almost hit, I need to lose 2.2 lbs to hit my 10% and I know I can do that soon...

Week 13- I lost 2.8 lbs this week, with a total loss of 24.8 lbs!

2 comments:

  1. You are accomplishing so much lately. Keep up the good work. Not only do good things come to those who wait but they also come to those who work hard for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carli I am so stoked for you! 25 pounds(we'll round up) is a huge deal! I hope you celebrated! You need to come hang out more, and come get your gel manicure! how was your date night? I'm sure as exciting as usual! Love you!

    ReplyDelete