CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Another Year Older and Wiser...

Yesterday was my 23rd birthday and I had an absolutely great day! My friends Amy and Ashley took me out to lunch at Seigfried's, which is a fabulous german deli, we then got gelato and walked around Liberty Park for awhile. It was so much fun spending time with them. I then went with my family to dinner at Ruby River Steakhouse. My aunt Lorie and uncle Rod joined us along with my cousin Clarissa and her boyfriend Joe. We had such a fun dinner together, everyone was nice and relaxed and laughing together. The best part of the night was my uncle Rod comparing Weight Watcher points to everything he was eating and seeing how funny he would make things. He is a great uncle!
So for this blog I wanted to do something I have seen many blog friends do... put up a random fact for each year you are old. So here are my 23 random facts of life...

1. I eat gummy adult multi-vitamins every morning. It makes me feel like a kid again.
2. I always coordinate my socks with my scrubs at work. I am obsessed with matching.
3. I used to hate to read in my spare time, now it is one of my favorite past times.
4. I will never pay more than $25 for a concert ticket. Maybe if it was my favorite artist, but even they don't charge much.
5. I am not good with technology at all. I still struggle with iTunes... and can't own an iPhone because of this.
6. My dream job would be an Interior Designer. I love to decorate homes.
7. I have never been kissed before. I still hold the keys as President of the VL club!
8. I have become addicted to tracking everything I eat, and it truly works with weight loss.
9. I used to sing for money at Cold Stone Creamery in high school. That's was our thanks to a tip.
10. I always wished I would have kept up with playing soccer, I played when I was little.
11. I am not a redneck, but I love NASCAR! Actually, I like a lot of forms of racing.
12. When I was a baby, my nickname was Baby Moose, all because I weighed 9 lbs 9 oz at birth.
13. I still share a room with my little sister, that's what happens when you live in a small house, and I still love her.
14. I would love to move out, but can't because I will only work part-time while in Nursing School.
15. This blog's web address is dedicated to my Grandpa Tucker, who always called me Carli Darli.
16. I used to be terribly shy and have just recently decided to break out of my shell and be more outgoing.
17. I love to cook for others. Cooking has become one of my favorite hobbies.
18. I hope to serve a medical mission once I get my RN degree.
19. My favorite food is garlic bread in any form. I love bread sticks, cheesy bread, any bread with garlic.
20. I sing out loud in my car. People probably laugh at me all the time, but I don't care, I am having fun.
21. I have been to Las Vegas a few times since I turned 21 and have never gambled, I can't waste money like that. I am just too frugal.
22. I set my alarm earlier than I need to get up because I hit the snooze button a lot in my sleep.
23. I wanted to be able to rescue pit bulls in the future. I have fallen in love with this breed of dog.

There you have it, 23 completely random facts about me. I stress the random part... I had to pull hard for some of them. Hope you enjoyed! I will post again at the end of the week with my weight loss and other fun stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I love these random posts! You learn a lot of things even about people you already know. BTW...You may have VL, but you still have YEARS to go before breaking my record! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just want to congratulated you for all these positive changes your making on your life.

    ReplyDelete