CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Forgetting The Past Is Hard To Do!

Let me explain my title first... I have had something I believe to be pretty amazing happen in my life recently, I have really enjoyed what has happened, but I am afraid of things because I have been hurt multiple times in the past through the same type of thing . I am afraid to let myself go because I am so afraid of getting hurt, I know I don't show it to people, but it constantly runs through my head. I have this really bad habit of always thinking of the worst in every situation... I always think first of all the things that can go wrong, way before I think of all the great things that can come out of things. This is the worst curse, I hate it! So I have resolved today in forgetting the past and hoping for the best in the future. I believe that in this situation if I focus on my past that I might actually do more harm than good. I have had to learn more patience, but it has paid off beyond my expectations!!! I am going to embrace this new journey with a new view and enjoy it for what it is worth!!! Maybe one day I will share more about this story if things go well in the future, but for now I am content with just sharing this. On an end note, I have been listening to the new song "Just A Kiss" by Lady Antebellum and have fallen in love with it... so enjoy it!
The Shrinking of Carli
Well this week's update is going to be short... I had a horrible week! I ate like crap the week before weigh-in and didn't count or track points at all. I know I didn't make the best choices on what I ate and to top it all off, I didn't work-out as much as I should have. I cut the bottom of my foot and it was pretty sore to walk on, so I gave up. I shouldn't have and paid for it at the scale. I am now back on track, so let's hope I lose more than I gained last week!
Week 15- I gained 0.6 lbs this week, with a total lost of 28.2 lbs total!

No comments:

Post a Comment