CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 08, 2011

I Did It!!!

Well this week hasn't had too much excitement except for school being done. YAY! I turned in my group project about the negative affect that nuclear power has on us and our future. Doing this project has put a new thought in my mind about nuclear power and just to sum it up quickly... I don't think we are doing ourselves any good using this kind of power, it is harmful to us today, but even more harmful to our future generations. That's all I will say, I am in no mood to debate or drag on today. There really is no more to post for this week, except something really exciting in my next section... so read on!!!
The Shrinking of Carli
Well shall I share the great news??? Why not? This week I hit a big accomplishment and goal for me. I have officially lost 10% of my starting weight!!! I have worked very hard to get to this point and am very proud to say that I have lost that much of my weight! I have also hit the mark of having less than 100 lbs to go before I hit my goal weight of 150 lbs! I am so excited to have gotten this far and to have accomplished this much. I have seen my life style change... I have become more active and choose better things for me. Yes, there are those times I splurge and have so-called "naughty" stuff, but I do that in moderation and balance it out with healthier foods or increased activity that day. I am loving all the comments I get from people who know I am losing weight. I especially love the word diet... I don't feel like I am on a diet, I can eat whatever I want, just in moderation. I have told myself from the beginning that I am not on a diet, but I am making a lifestyle change. This is a permanent change for me, not just one I will do until my goal weight is hit and then go back to the life I had. When I first started Weight Watchers I was at the heaviest I ever remember myself being, I weighed 274.4 lbs. I remember thinking I need to straighten my life or I am going to head down a road of absolute misery and my life is going to be lived without accomplishing the things I wanted to. The other day I was with a friend that asked me when I was going to stop Weight Watchers, was I going to get to my goal first? Was I going to go a little after and then stop? Well the answer is neither of those, I have decided that Weight Watchers is a life long thing for me. I don't want to stop this journey at all! I have enjoyed doing this and have even thought about the possibility of becoming a leader when I hit my goal. I love the change that Weight Watchers has brought to my life. It has helped me accept myself as me and to really accomplish more than I thought I could. If it wasn't for Weight Watchers I don't think I would have the drive to do the things I am coming to do. I am just loving this transformation in myself and can't be more grateful for this wonderful experience. Please remember that I am an open book and anyone of you reading my blog can ask me anything, I want to put my story out there to help other people!

Week 14- I lost a total of 2.8 lbs this week, making my total loss so far 28.8 lbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment